- Over 100 pages of step-by-step guidance and support.
- How and where to get started and consistently make progress without getting stuck.
- Learn the concept of PEACE, the tool I use with every client to avoid overwhelm and stay focused.
- 6 Printable worksheets to help you set your goals and intentions for each room to keep you grounded.
- Step-by-step, room-by-room support with projects and spaces broken down into small chunks to avoid overwhelm.
- 5 Common client scenarios to recognize and avoid.
- The 7 Executive functions that are affected by ADHD and how to compensate for each one at home.
STEP-BY-STEP HOME MAKEOVER GUIDE FOR THOSE WITH ADHD
FORMAT: Downloadable PDF Tutorial
LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER: $14.99
- How to create ACTIVITY ZONES in each room of your house.
- Actionable, easy-to-follow steps for eliminating visual clutter in your home.
- Tips for making more confident decluttering decisions.
- Bonus material to help you keep up with cleaning and laundry tasks in a way that works with your ADHD.
- And much more.
- A step-by-step, simple process for decluttering so you don’t get overwhelmed.
- How to get past all the excuses that stand between you and a peaceful, clutter-free home.
- How to manage household paperwork.
- Why getting rid of your clutter is so important.
- Advice for dealing with keepsakes and sentimental items.
- How to manage your kids’ toys, keepsakes, artwork, and all that paper clutter that they bring home.
- How to raise organized, responsible, and consumer-conscious children.
- Suggestions to help you think differently about your stuff.
- How to avoid the most common decluttering mistakes that others make.
- How to avoid perfectionism and get past the tendency to procrastinate.
- Shopping hacks to help you stop bringing home stuff that you don’t need.
Format: DOWNLOADABLE EBOOK